Work From Home
Work From Home as a Product Support Specialist for Rosetta Stone
Lexia, a Rosetta Stone company, helps students learn language and reading skills through customized learning paths. But, as an online learning platform, technical issues do pop up on occasion.
Rosetta Stone is hiring a product support specialist to field calls, emails and chat requests from customers to help resolve their technical issues and concerns. This position requires at least one year of experience in technical customer service experience.
The full-time, work-from-home position comes with benefits like unlimited vacation and a 401(k).
Product Support Specialist at Rosetta Stone
- Responding to customer requests by phone, email and chat for tech support of Lexia products.
- Reporting bugs and requesting desired features.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge base of all Lexia products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- One year of experience in technical customer service.
- Basic knowledge of SaaS, web browsers and Excel.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management and case tracking software.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in education or ed-tech is beneficial.
- Health insurance.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet insurance.
- Adoption assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.