Work From Home
Work in NYC or Remotely as a Customer Success Manager for Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow helps computer programmers learn, build their careers and share their knowledge with others. It also works with other businesses to help them hire great programmers.
The company is hiring a customer success manager to help its teams renew and grow their client bases. You could work in-office in NYC or remotely anywhere in the United States. This is a full-time position with a benefits package that includes unlimited sick days, stock options and 100% paid health insurance.
Customer Success Manager at Stack Overflow
- Meeting with customers both onsite and virtually to discover their needs.
- Promoting the methodologies and business practices that help customers learn the maximum value application of Stack Overflow.
- Identifying opportunities for enhanced product solutions by pinpointing common customer challenges among your CSM team.
- Working cross-departmentally to continually improve the customer service experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four-year college degree.
- Five or more years of experience in customer success, strategic consulting organization or account management.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight is a plus.
- 100% free health insurance.
- 20 vacation days.
- Paid parental leave.
- Unlimited sick time.
- Stock options.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- $2,000 reimbursement for home-office setup for remote employees.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.