Work From Home
Work Part Time as an Experienced Executive Assistant (Pay Starts at $20/Hr)
These Boldly jobs are for all the experienced executive assistants out there.
And by “out there,” I mean living in one of these 23 states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
The staffing agency is hiring part-time executive assistants — with seven or more years of related clerical or administrative experience — to work remotely with small business owners, entrepreneurs and or executives, helping them juggle presentations, emails, meetings, research, travel and more. There are no educational requirements.
“This is a part-time W2 employee position with the opportunity to become full-time in due course, based on performance,” the listing states.
Pay starts at $20 an hour.
Executive Assistant at Boldly
- Managing the calendars of business owners and executives.
- Planning conferences, meetings and travel.
- Analyzing and researching information then drafting letters and documents on their behalf.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Other administrative works as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in one of 23 states mentioned above.
- At least seven years of experience of related work (i.e. clerical or administrative).
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
Benefits for part-timers include:
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories: