Work From Home
Work Part-Time as a Temporary CS Rep for a Publishing Company
Interested in writing or publishing, and looking for a short-term gig?
ModSquad is hiring a customer service rep for a company that provides tools to self-publishing authors.
You’ll need to commit to working at least 20 hours a week, including weekends within the hours of 12 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST. You’ll need to be able to commit to this gig for a minimum of 90 days.
Customer Support at ModSquad
- Providing customer support via phone, chat and email in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting customers with account set-up and troubleshooting.
- Researching answers using provided resource material.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Zendesk experience.
- A quiet, distraction-free work space.
- Reliable internet and a working headset.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.