Work From Home
The Disney Store Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in Arizona ($12/Hour)
Work for the Happiest Place on Earth from the second happiest place on earth — your home.
Ring any Belles? It’s Disney. The entertainment giant needs people from Arizona to fill these guest services (Disney-speak for customer service) positions with its Disney Store brand. (Here’s why companies sometimes restrict location for work-at-home jobs.)
Disney wants cheerful and helpful Cast Members (also Disney-speak, for employees) to create “magical moments for guests of all ages” — or, at least, guests old enough to use the phone.
The part-time guest services rep will handle inbound and outbound calls and emails, resolving Disney customer issues or directing escalated issues to the appropriate managers when necessary.
According to Glassdoor, part-time employees are eligible for retail and Disney Parks discounts, which include deals on merchandise and free park tickets.
Pay starts at $12 an hour.
Guest Services Representative at Disney Store
- Answering inbound calls and emails from Disney Store customers.
- Resolving customer questions and issues with enthusiasm.
- Making outbound calls as instructed by supervisors.
- Referring escalated concerns or issues to appropriate managers.
- Assisting supervisors, training staff and other team members with guest service-related tasks as assigned.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- A residence in Arizona.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish, German, French and Italian (preferred).
- Customer-service experience (preferred).
- High-speed internet connection.
- An ability to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job