Work From Home
Working Solutions Is Hiring a Customer Service Representative
Working Solutions, a contact center outsourcing company, is looking for a customer service representative for a contract position.
The job, which does not come with benefits, is open to United States residents excluding California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
Sales & Customer Service Representative at Working Solutions
- Providing exceptional customer service while helping callers find specific solutions for their situations.
- Using web research and other available resources to find solutions for callers
- Using empathy to effectively communicate with callers
Applicants for this position must have:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-service role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Windows OS
- Solid data-entry skills
- Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes.
- Ability to adjust to priorities and learn systems within time constraints using available resources.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears on the fly as priorities change.
Check out related work-from-home stories: