Work From Home
Write, Edit and Review Health Media Content With This Gig at Healthline
Got a finger on the pulse of ever changing medical news and regulations?
Healthline, one of the largest health information websites, is hiring a full-time medical affairs coordinator. This position is part of an internal medical team that partners with more than 150 doctors to ensure Healthline’s content, products and services are accurate and up-to-date.
While this position is available remotely, applicants may choose to work at Healthline’s New York or San Francisco offices.
Medical Affairs Coordinator at Healthline
Pay: Not specified.
- Coordinating with internal and external teams to ensure Healthline’s Medical News Today content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Keeping abreast of the latest medical information including procedures, regulations, conferences, news, breakthroughs and more.
- Managing freelancers from onboarding to project assignments.
- Helping recruit physicians to Healthline’s team of medical reviewers and advisers.
- Conducting research and editing or writing content, as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience with project management tools and applications.
- Familiarity with evidence-based medical information and news sources.
- Education or experience in a health-related field, preferred.
- An ability to research and produce editorial content on deadline.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee-bonus and profit-sharing program.
- Paid time off (17 days to start, plus 10 days of paid holidays).
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.