Work From Home
Zapier Is Hiring a Growth Marketing Manager With 6 Years of Experience
If you build the email, customers will come.
And if marketing has been your field of dreams, then this job with Zapier could be perfect for you.
The automation service company is hiring a data-driven growth marketing manager with at least six years of experience with email marketing.
In this role, you’ll work with teams across the company to develop marketing strategies that drive customer growth.
You can live anywhere in the world for this job, and Zapier will cover the cost of your equipment — including a computer.
Growth Marketing Manager at Zapier
- Creating scalable and repeatable marketing programs that drive long-term growth.
- Developing, testing and analyzing quarterly marketing initiatives.
- Working with multiple teams to test and optimize campaigns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least six years of marketing experience, with in-depth knowledge of email, SEO, CRO and lifecycle marketing.
- Extensive experience establishing, implementing and adjusting metrics based on data.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental (U.S., UK and Canadian employees only).
- Company-match retirement plan (U.S., UK and Canadian employees only).
- Unlimited vacation policy, and you must take at least two weeks.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents (biological or adopted).
- Two annual company retreats.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.