This Company Is Hiring Work-From-Home Lifestyle Concierges (Pays $31K/Yr)
If you’re a helpful individual with a love for the finer things in life, this might be the perfect job for you.
You’ll help clients live out their best lives and create magical memories by providing luxury concierge services, such as securing fine dining reservations at Parisian restaurants or booking tickets to highly sought-after shows. And you can work from the comfort of your own home!
But if that’s not up your alley, don’t forget to check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Be a Lifestyle Consultant and Concierge for Aspire Lifestyles
$31,000 a year with the ability to earn up to $45,000 annually
- Delivering luxury concierge services
- Making tailored recommendations to customers
- Responding to a high volume of customer requests in a fast-paced virtual environment, which could include phone and web interactions
- Enhancing the American Express brand in interactions with customers
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- At least two years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment (experience in the hospitality, travel, entertainment or luxury industries is a plus)
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Opportunity for overtime and performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 30 days
- 401 (k) with 3% company match
- Paid sick, holiday and vacation days
- A variety of shifts available to work
- Opportunities to advance to senior-level roles
Apply here for the lifestyle consultant and concierge job with Aspire Lifestyles.
Nicole Dow is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.