1 MIN READ
Love to Plan? This Company Is Hiring Work-From-Home Travel Consultants
For some, planning a trip can be such a chore.
From booking flights to finding affordable hotels, the abundance of choices available can make the process extremely overwhelming. Throw in a cancelled flight or miscommunication about a rental car, and it becomes downright stressful.
This is where a travel consultant comes in.
If you’ve got stellar customer service skills and enjoy planning and problem solving, then we’ve got a job for you.
Frosch, a travel-management company focused on leisure and corporate travel, is looking for full-time after-hours travel consultants.
This is a virtual position, and you would work from home during evenings, weekends and holidays.
If this doesn’t sound like your type of gig, no worries. You can check out our Jobs page on Facebook, where we’re always posting new work-from-home job opportunities.
After-Hours Travel Consultant at Frosch
Pay: Not specified
- Managing clients’ travel reservations, such as coordinating airlines, hotels, and car rentals
- Processing cancellations and alterations and informing clients of these developments
- Resolving travelers’ problems in a timely manner
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of recent experience using the Sabre Global Distribution System
- At least one year of experience using Apollo (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of both international and domestic routing
- Thorough understanding of airfare contracts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Continued training opportunities
Apply here for the after-hours travel consultant job at Frosch.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.