2 MIN READ
Make More Than $15/Hr With These Seasonal Work-From-Home Nordstrom Jobs
Brace yourselves, Nordstrom shoppers: The Anniversary Sale is coming.
Fans of the department store chain know the Anniversary Sale is a big event. On the flipside, the Nordstrom staff knows this sale means all hands on deck and a call for reinforcements. If you’re looking for seasonal work but don’t want to deal with the crowds, then you’re in luck.
Nordstrom is looking for work-from-home customer service care specialists in the Seattle and Cedar Rapids, Iowa, areas to assist during the Anniversary Sale, which is July 20 through Aug. 5. These full-time, seasonal gigs pay more than $15 per hour and offer employee discounts on merchandise.
Customer service specialists serve as Nordstrom’s first point of contact for customers on the phone, email, live chat and social media. Reps will service Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook.
Training is paid and will last three weeks, with classes starting in June. Work schedules will be set in advance, but employees must be willing to work overtime and during peak hours.
If you’re not interested in this job, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Seasonal Customer Care Specialist at Nordstrom
Pay: $16.85 per hour (Seattle), $15.15 per hour (Cedar Rapids)
- Respond to incoming calls, emails and live chats with customers across the U.S.
- Answer customer questions and provide proper solutions
Applicants for this position must:
- Have six months experience in customer service (preferred)
- Have the ability to work a set schedule and be willing to work overtime when asked
- Have the flexibility to work during peak hours
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Keep composure while dealing with customers and use conflict management skills
- Understand computer systems and troubleshoot technical issues
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employee discount on Nordstrom merchandise
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.