Have Customer Service Experience? This Company’s Hiring Reps in 25 States
If the cold weather has you wishing you never had to leave the warm comfort of home, you may want to consider working for a company that doesn’t require you to commute to an office.
Sitel, a global outsourcer that provides customer service solutions to companies across various industries, is hiring remote customer service agents in 25 states.
Opportunities are currently available in: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
If customer service gigs aren’t your thing, keep checking our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time. But if you have a knack for working with others to solve their problems, keep reading!
Customer Service Agent at Sitel
Pay: Salary isn’t listed on the job applications, but Glassdoor reports the average pay for a work-at-home telephone customer service representative at Sitel (based on 33 submitted salaries) is $9.22 an hour.
- Answering inbound customer service calls for companies in industries including insurance, retail, travel and leisure, sports and telecommuting
- Working a set schedule, typically between 31 and 40 hours each week
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service and sales experience
- Great communications and listening skills, including a professional and articulate voice
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while navigating multiple systems
- A noise-free and distraction-free home office with a basic home phone line, a desktop or laptop (not Apple/Mac) that runs Windows 7, 8 or 10; anti-virus software; a separate 19-inch monitor; a headset, keyboard and mouse that are not wireless; and DSL or broadband internet with download speed of at least 3.0 MB (home router must be wire linked to PC)
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- 401(k) with match
- Paid training
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid incentive opportunities
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s brand-name partners
To apply for the customer service job with Sitel, go here to locate the job listing for your state or click the link for your state above.
Nicole Dow is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.