Work From Home
Allstate Is Hiring a Spanish-Speaking Sales Rep ($15/Hour)
Allstate is hiring a Spanish-English bilingual sales representative. In this role, you’ll be signing up new customers for insurance policies and providing assistance to existing customers.
The base salary starts at $15 an hour, and bilingual speakers are eligible for a 10% pay differential after successfully completing training.
The job includes six weeks of training, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET. The regular schedule will be as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 3:30 p.m. to midnight EST
- Saturday: noon to 8:30 p.m. EST
Bilingual (Spanish) Sales Representative at Allstate
- Handling inbound and outbound calls and digital messages to sell insurance products to customers.
- Knowing Allstate’s products inside and out so you can recommend the right options to customers.
- Meeting service and sales goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of sales or related experience.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Insurance license (Allstate will pay for the cost of continuing education).
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple online systems while speaking with the customer.
- A dedicated home office meeting the company’s standards regarding privacy, security and required tech.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.