Work From Home
Allstate Is Hiring a Spanish-Speaking Customer Insurance Rep ($15/Hour)
“Estar en buenas manos nos da más.”
If you can read that sentence and recognize the slogan, you might want to consider this job.
Allstate is hiring a Spanish-English bilingual customer insurance representative. In this role, you’ll be signing up new customers for insurance policies and providing assistance to existing customers.The base salary starts at $15 an hour, and training begins Nov. 7.
Bilingual Customer Insurance Representative at Allstate
- Handling inbound calls and internal call transfers to sign up new customers and provide assistance to existing customers, including selling additional insurance options.
- Answering customer inquiries regarding coverage, limits, deductibles and other policy-related questions.
- Meeting service and sales goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience. Prior experience at a call center or working from home is desired.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Computer skills that range from intermediate to advanced.
- Availability to work evenings and Saturdays and the flexibility to accommodate schedule changes.
- A dedicated home office meeting the company’s standards regarding privacy, security and required tech.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.