Work From Home
Care.com Is Hiring a Remote Associate Product Manager
Care.com is looking to hire an associate product manager to work remotely. The person hired for this role will lead a team launching new products and solving business problems related to safety initiatives for Care.com’s marketplace.
The ideal candidate would have a degree in engineering or have completed an engineering bootcamp or certificate program. The company is looking for someone with at least one year of experience — but that could include work at an internship.
Associate Product Manager at Care.com
- Managing a cross-functional team through the entire lifecycle of product development.
- Applying metrics to development roadmaps.
- Solving business problems related to the safety initiatives of Care.com’s marketplace.
- Collaborating with other team members to have successful product launches.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Worked in product management for at least one year, including experience developing product requirements and user interfaces.
- Experience working for a tech company, preferably one that was consumer-oriented or offered a marketplace service.
- The ability to solve complex problems and lead cross-functional teams.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.