Work From Home
Education Services Company Pearson Is Hiring a Customer Success Associate
Contribute to students’ educational success outside of the classroom.
Pearson, an international education company, is hiring a customer success associate to guide instructors through Pearson’s education solutions and retain them as long-standing customers.
This remote role requires a bachelor’s degree and one to two years of related experience. The ideal candidate is someone who displays integrity and positivity, is collaborative, has a growth mindset and is customer focused.
There is the potential for some travel to attend company meetings.
Customer Success Associate at Pearson
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrating Pearson subscription services and advising customers about the value of each plan.
- Onboarding instructors and guiding them through new platforms.
- Driving increased usage of Pearson products and services.
- Tracking course information, key contacts and teaching assignments in Salesforce.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in education, marketing, business or communications.
- At least one year of experience in education, marketing, customer success or account management. Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Tech savvy and the ability to learn new products, processes and platforms quickly.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.