Work From Home
Help Clients Connect With Caregivers in This Remote Job With Care.com
Finding the right caregiver for your loved ones is an important task.
Care.com is hiring an expert assistance specialist to help clients find care providers who are the right fit for them.
In this part-time remote role, you’ll be screening caregivers and compiling profiles of the best candidates who would meet a client’s needs. Having some child care experience or knowledge of child development is ideal.
Expert Assistance Specialist at Care.com
- Screening child care providers.
- Compiling profiles of ideal caregivers to send to clients.
- Ensuring clients get the best service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Stellar communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Great organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
- Availability to work between 10 to 29 hours per week (about 25 on average), including some weekend and evening hours.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.