Work From Home
Help Students Succeed in Their Educational Paths (Must Live in AZ or IN)
The path to pursuing education isn’t always easy. Students can benefit from someone who helps motivate and advocate for them.
Springboard, an online education platform that focuses on cutting-edge fields, is hiring a remote student success manager to help students as they’re pursuing their studies.
In this role, you’ll help students develop their career plans and make sure their concerns are being addressed.
Although this is a work-from-home role, you must be located in either Arizona or Indiana to be considered for this full-time position. You’ll also need to be available during regular work hours, Monday through Friday, PST.
Student Success Manager at Springboard
- Helping students develop their educational and career plans.
- Matching students with mentors and collaborating with the mentor team to make sure they are aware of how students are doing.
- Motivating and encouraging students.
- Advocating for students to Springboard’s internal teams.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience in a consumer-facing role or in academic counseling.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Stellar communication and coaching skills.
- Health insurance coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- A learning stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.