Work From Home
Hilton Is Hiring an Experience Copywriter to Create Marketing Materials
Global hospitality brand Hilton is seeking a full-time copywriter to join its creative studio team. In this role, you’ll develop and revise various marketing materials to drive consumer awareness, engagement and loyalty with Hilton brands.
This position requires at least five years of related experience — preferably from someone who has a bachelor’s degree in English, communications or journalism and who has previously worked at an in-house creative studio or agency.
Applicants can be based in McLean, Virginia, or can be remote. While Hilton is accepting virtual candidates for this role, about 10% travel is expected.
Copywriter at Hilton
- Creating and revising copy for various marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Writing internal communications as necessary.
- Presenting and selling creative ideas to management teams and internal partners.
- Using performance data to draw conclusions about the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to improve future campaigns.
- Managing a team, which includes a full-time proofreader and part-time copywriters.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least five years of copywriting experience, including writing for digital and social media and writing for global or national campaigns.
- A professional portfolio that includes copy in a variety of styles.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.