Work From Home
A Home Services Company Is Hiring a Remote Scheduling Agent (Up to $13/Hr)
Assist homeowners across the country in finding the right help they need for their next home repair or improvement project.
Neighborly, a home services franchisor, is seeking a scheduling agent to connect customers to home improvement professionals.
The pay range for this remote job is $12 to $13 an hour. You’ll need to have some previous customer service experience, computer literacy and a distraction-free workspace with high-speed internet.
Scheduling Center Agent at Neighborly
- Taking inbound calls and web leads to schedule home services for customers.
- Making outbound calls for campaigns.
- Handling requests from franchisees.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Customer service experience.
- The ability to work autonomously while adhering to deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A distraction-free workspace with high-speed internet.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.