Work From Home
Lionbridge Is Hiring Remote Workers to Analyze Online Maps
Know your way around a map? Lionbridge is hiring freelance contractors to work part time as online maps analysts.
You’ll have a flexible schedule, working between 10 to 20 hours a week completing map-related web-evaluation tasks. On occasion, you may also be asked to complete some non map-related work.
Online Maps Analyst at Lionbridge
- Applying written guidelines to complete web-related tasks.
- Conducting online research.
- Using local knowledge to evaluate tasks in your market.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency in English and have lived in the United States for the past three years.
- Knowledge of local and national geography.
- Experience using online maps and search engines.
- Demonstrated ability to perform job duties by passing an online test.
- Access to a computer with a broadband internet connection and any relevant software.
- The ability to work independently between 10 and 20 hours a week.
- A familiarity of U.S. current events, media, sports, news, business, social media and cultural affairs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.