Work From Home
Live in NC? Work Remotely as a Customer Service Rep (Pay Starts at $12/Hr)
Got excellent people skills and a knack for selling products?
Sykes, a business outsourcing company, is hiring a virtual customer service and sales representative to support one of its major telecommunications clients.
You’ll assist customers with inquiries over the phone and meet monthly sales goals by recommending products.
Although this job is remote, you must live within 120 miles of Fayetteville, North Carolina. Sykes will provide a work computer if you’re hired for this role, and you’ll need to pick it up from the Fayetteville office.
The salary for this full-time position is $12 an hour for the first 12 weeks of employment, and then your pay will bump up to $13 an hour.
Customer Service and Sales Representative at Sykes
- Assisting customers with service and equipment issues over the phone.
- Meeting monthly sales goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Great communication and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
- Previous sales or call center experience (desired but not required).
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life insurance.
- A company-matched 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off.
- Paid training.
- A tuition reimbursement program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.