Work From Home
Live in NC? Work Remotely as a Customer Service Rep (Pay Starts at $12/Hr)
Got excellent people skills and a knack for selling products?
Sykes, a business outsourcing company, is hiring a virtual customer service and sales representative to support one of its major telecommunications clients.
You’ll assist customers with inquiries over the phone and meet monthly sales goals by recommending products.
You’ll need a computer for testing during the application process, but Sykes will provide a work computer if you’re hired. You must live within 120 miles of Fayetteville, North Carolina, so you can pick up your equipment — after that, the role is remote.
The salary for this full-time position is $12 an hour for the first 12 weeks of employment, and then your pay will bump up to $13 an hour.
Customer Service and Sales Representative at Sykes
- Assisting customers with service and equipment issues over the phone.
- Meeting monthly sales goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of customer service experience (sales experience is a plus).
- Great communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
- High-speed, wired internet.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life insurance.
- A company-matched 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off.
- Paid training.
- A tuition reimbursement program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.