Work From Home
Make Nearly $21/Hr as a Customer Success Advocate for Square’s Cash App
Cash App wants to redefine people’s relationship with money, and it is hiring someone to assist and advocate for its millions of active users.
The brand, which was developed by the financial services company Square, is looking for a customer success advocate to answer calls, solve users’ issues and document problems so engineers can improve products.
This role is estimated to start in early October, and the working schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
The salary for this position is $20.96 per hour.
Customer Success Advocate at Cash App
- Helping customers with problems and concerns over the phone.
- Documenting customer interactions and informing engineers of product bugs.
- Recognizing trends in customer issues and suggesting solutions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience.
- A passion for helping people and for the Cash App product.
- The ability to multi-task and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to work weekends on a rotating schedule and holidays as needed.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.