Work From Home
This Business Services Firm Is Hiring Sales and Service Reps in 35 States
Provide customer service on behalf of various Fortune 500 companies as a sales and service representative for Concentrix.
You’ll take inbound calls, make outbound calls or communicate with customers via internet messages. Although you’ll need a phone for training and team calls, you won’t need it for daily customer interactions. Customer calls will come through via your internet connection.
While this position is listed as a sales and service representative, Concentrix also regularly hires for technical support and customer service positions. The company will determine which position is best for you based on your answers to questions during the application process.
Concentrix is currently hiring in the following 35 states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Sales and Service Representative at Concentrix
- Working on behalf of various Fortune 500 companies to provide customer service.
- Helping customers with issues such as billing, service problems and sales orders.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience. One year of sales experience is required for sales positions.
- Availability to work any day of the week. Schedules will vary.
- Strong internet skills and the ability to operate multiple computer applications at one time.
- Great people skills.
- A quiet, distraction-free workspace.
- A computer or laptop with a monitor that’s at least 17 inches, high-speed internet service, a phone and an approved headset and flash drive.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid training.
- Performance and attendance based bonuses and wage increases.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.