Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring Military Spouses to Provide Virtual Customer Service
Military spouses often need flexible employment — work they can do no matter where their family ends up being stationed.
Teleperformance, a business outsourcing firm, is seeking military spouses to work from home as customer service and tech support representatives.
This is an entry-level role, though six months of call center or tech support experience is preferred.
Apply by searching for “military spouses work from home representative” in Teleperformance’s job portal.
Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- Answering inbound calls and responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting tech problems and educating customers.
- Recording customer data and keeping sensitive information confidential.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Basic typing skills and knowledge of computer operating systems.
- The ability to work different shifts.
- High-speed internet access with a minimum download speed of 12 mbps and upload speed of 1 mbps.
- A dedicated landline phone.
- A quiet, distraction-free work space.
- A high school diploma and six months of call center or tech support experience are preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.