Work From Home
This Contract Gig Will Have You Assisting Electric Bike Customers From Home
Work from home while helping other people find the perfect electric bike to help them get around.
ModSquad, a digital engagement outsourcing company, is looking to hire a customer service specialist to answer calls, emails and chats on behalf of an electric bike company.
In this contract position, you will serve as the voice of the company and will assist customers looking to purchase e-bikes. Personal experience using e-bikes is a plus — but not required.
Customer Service Specialist at ModSquad
- Answering calls, emails and chats from customers, providing them with the support they need.
- Handling technical inquiries.
- Guiding customers through the purchasing process.
- Sharing expert knowledge of the brand and its products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Stellar customer service skills, particularly over the phone.
- Familiarity with Shopify and Zendesk (a plus).
- The ability to work at least 10 hours per week, including some weekend hours.
- The ability to work between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday and between 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., Pacific Time, on Saturdays.
- A quiet, distraction-free work environment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.