Work From Home
TTEC Is Hiring Temporary Workers to Provide Virtual Training
It might sound meta, but you could work from home helping others get adjusted to working from home.
TTEC, a global outsourcing company, is looking to hire learning and development trainers to help new hires onboard to their new roles. Previous experience as a trainer or working with adult learners is optimal.
This is a temporary four-week contract assignment, but there is potential for this gig to extend into a full-time position.
Learning and Development Trainer at TTEC
- Conducting virtual new hire training.
- Tracking trainee attendance and performance.
- Looking for new opportunities to improve the training process.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service skills and, preferably, experience in training or adult learning.
- Great communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality with customer data.
- A PC that meets company requirements, a USB headset and reliable high-speed internet.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Oracle and Kronos or the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Availability to work nights and weekends when scheduled.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.