Work From Home
Work Remotely as a Bilingual (English/French) Tax Support Specialist for Intuit
Give people the confidence that they can prepare their own taxes.
Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, is hiring a bilingual tax support specialist to assist agents and customers filing tax returns.
You’ll need to be fluent in both English and French for this remote role and have experience preparing Canadian tax returns. The ideal candidate is someone with a college degree and a business background who has provided tax support in a call center environment.
Bilingual Tax Support Specialist at Intuit
- Assisting agents and customers with preparing and filing tax returns using TurboTax.
- Answering tax questions and troubleshooting product/software issues.
- Documenting interactions with customers and escalating issues as needed.
- Communicating customer pain points back to the company.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Knowledge of tax concepts and laws.
- Tax prep experience helping individuals prepare federal, provincial and Quebec tax returns. Some experience in a call center environment is preferred.
- A background in business, finance, accounting or tax. A college degree and internship experience with a tax prep firm is ideal.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Great communication, critical thinking, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Adequate tech savvy and be comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Discounted employee stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.