Work From Home
Write Compelling Website and Marketing Copy for This Pharmaceutical Company
Got a knack for writing and science?
Sartorius, a biopharmaceutical company, is hiring a copywriter to create marketing material, website content, blogs and more. You’ll need to have some experience writing in the life science or healthcare field.
This is a remote position, and you can set up your home office anywhere in the United States.
Copywriter at Sartorius
- Writing copy for email, marketing campaigns, blogs, product descriptions, videos, brochures, web pages and more — keeping target audiences in mind and adhering to SEO standards.
- Researching, proofreading and editing content.
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to maintain consistency in brand messaging.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in advertising, communications or fine arts.
- At least one to three years of experience writing in the life science or healthcare fields, including experience creating content for marketing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles, SEO and social media.
- Stellar project management skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.