It’s PretzelPhest at the Philly Pretzel Factory.
What does that mean for you? I’m so glad you asked: You can purchase 20 pretzels for just $5.
I’m not talkin’ frozen grocery-store SuperPretzels here. I’m talkin’ figure-eight-style, Philadelphia-beloved soft pretzels. They’re crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and it’s nearly impossible to eat just one.
That $5 bulk-buy price means your pretzels cost just a quarter each. I haven’t gotten that good of a deal since I went to Catholic elementary school, where I could buy soft pretzels at snack time. I won’t tell you what year it was.
Where to Get Your Pretzel Fix
Participating Philly Pretzel Factory locations are offering this special until October 2, 2016. You can make one 20-for-$5 purchase each day, and you can’t combine it with any other offer.
Philly Pretzel Factory has tons of locations in Pennsylvania and across the mid-Atlantic. But you can find franchises in Indiana, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Florida and even Texas, too!
So, What Can You Do With 20 Pretzels?
A few ideas:
- Grab a bunch before having the gang over to watch the big game.
- Take ‘em into work as a treat for your co-workers, just because.
- Bring them to your kids’ scout meeting to keep the kiddos and adult chaperones full and happy.
- Peel them apart, freeze them, then pull one out about an hour before you’re ready for a snack.
- Sell them for a buck each as a fundraiser at your school’s next sporting event.
- Take them to the next party you’re invited to. Perfect hostess gift, says this hostess.
- Hand them out to the hungry folks you pass on the street every day.
- Stop by your local fire or police department with a box, just to say thanks.
- Warm your hands over them while they’re still toasty hot from the store.
- Thank your lucky stars that soft pretzels exist in your world.
Your Turn: What would you do with 20 pretzels?
Lisa Rowan is a writer and producer for The Penny Hoarder. She’s from Philly, and she can never eat just one soft pretzel.