If you love iPhones, iPads and all things Apple, you won’t want to miss this work-from-home job opportunity.
It comes with a bunch of great benefits, including a generous employee discount.
Apple is hiring AppleCare At Home Advisors to work remotely, helping customers fix technical issues with their Apple products.
You can apply from anywhere in the United States as long as you meet a few requirements:
- A minimum of two years of technical troubleshooting experience
- Customer service and support experience
- Availability to work between the hours of 7 a.m. CST and 10:30 p.m. CST, including weekends and holidays
- Available for 5-6 weeks of training on a fixed schedule, possibly including weekends
- Minimum typing speed of of 40 WPM while talking to customers
- A quiet workspace
- High-speed internet
Job benefits include “competitive” pay, time off, and participation in the employee stock plan.
AppleCare At Home Advisors are also eligible for an employee discount on a variety of Apple products — including iPads, iPhones, iPods and Apple Watches.
Your turn: Does working for Apple sound like a cool job…or your dream job?
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s always on the lookout for work-from-home jobs to share with readers so look her up on Twitter @lisah if you’ve got a hot job tip.