2 MIN READ
Need a Full-Time, Paid Internship? The Obama Foundation is Hiring Right Now
If you’re a college student looking for a summer internship, this high-profile opportunity could be just what you’re looking for.
The Obama Foundation is hiring full-time paid interns in its Chicago, Illinois, and Washington, D.C., offices.
If you’re pursuing a legal career, the Office of the General Counsel at the Obama Foundation is also accepting applications from law students to intern for either the Summer 2018 or Fall 2018 term.
You’ll have to act fast, though — both application windows close on Feb. 12 at 5 p.m. Central Time.
Paid Internships at the Obama Foundation
According to the job description, summer 2018 interns “will play a key role in providing departments at the Obama Foundation with the administrative, logistical, and operational assistance needed to execute their work.”
Summer 2018 interns will receive a $1,500 stipend and will be compensated for up to $1,500 in expenses directly related to the internship, for a total of up to $3,000.
- Availability to work 40 hours per week in the Chicago or Washington, D.C., office
- Availability to work from May 29 – Aug. 17 (If you are a student on the quarter system, your summer internship will run from June 18 to Sept. 7)
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student at the time you apply
- Be at least 18 years old when the internship begins
- Be able to legally work within the United States
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong writing and researching skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Apply here for summer 2018 paid internships at the Obama Foundation.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new internships so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) if you’ve got a tip to share.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.