Help People With Their Travel Troubles in This Remote AAA Social Media Job
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
Editor’s note: These jobs fill up quickly! If the position you’re interested in isn’t available, we recommend searching for other work-from-home jobs in your area through ZipRecruiter.
Feel like you’re ready to help road warriors share their travel experiences while cruising the vast online networks?
AAA Club Alliance is hiring a full-time, remote social media coordinator, but you must live in Washington D.C., or one of the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Virginia or West Virginia.
Your communication and computer skills should be top-notch, since you’ll need to respond quickly and tactfully to that person who posts her distress about having to wait for AAA because she locked her keys in the car. Again.
The listing doesn’t provide pay rate, but it does say employees receive a pretty impressive benefits package, including paid time off and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership, which includes travel assistance, lockout services and a tow of up to 200 miles (about the distance from Boston to New York City).
Not the job for you? No worries, we post plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page all the time.
Social Media Coordinator at AAA
- Monitoring social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, as well as business pages on Yelp, Google, Bing, Yahoo Local, YP.com and Foursquare
- Engaging the online community by answering questions and connecting consumers with appropriate services
- Creating analysis reports and updates on social media trends
- Proposing initiatives for improving metrics
Applicants for this AAA job must have:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of digital communications experience and three years of customer service experience
- Experience with Sprinklr or another social media management platform is preferred
- Three weeks of paid time off during the first year
- 401(k) plan with an employer match up to 7%
- Health and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply here for the work-from-home social media coordinator AAA job.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.