1 MIN READ
Live in California? This Non-Profit Will Pay You $15/Hour to Work From Home
Here’s a dream job for a true Penny Hoarder: Get paid to work from home while helping people navigate budget and debt issues.
Abacus Credit Counseling, a non-profit organization that helps people with financial issues, is looking for client relations associates. You’ll be working to help resolve problems and will walk clients through Abacus’s online finance courses.
It’s a remote opportunity, but the organization is only hiring in California. (Here’s why.)
If you live in another state, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Client Relations Associate at Abacus
- Providing outstanding support to Abacus clients
- Resolving issues over the phone or using online chat or email
- Explain technical issues in a simple, understandable way
- Use internal tracking tools to manage clients’ issues
Applicants for the position must have:
- Availability to work nights and weekends
- One or more years of customer service experience — a retail or educational role is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and stay organized
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Health benefits for full-time employees
Apply here for the client relations associate position at Abacus.
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.