ABC Financial Needs Customer Service Reps to Work From Home in 9 States
Working from home is the dream, right?
You never have to get out of your pajamas (especially important in these frigid winter months — or weeks, for those of us here in Florida), you never have to make a long and terrible commute and you never forget your lunch (unless you forget to go to the grocery store, but if that’s the case, I can’t help you).
All jokes aside, though, working from home can mean so much more than just pjs and all-day fridge runs.
Working from home can mean freedom and flexibility, additional financial empowerment or just the peace of mind of a steady stream of income for those who can’t be in a traditional work environment.
All of those things mean that people can free up some time and money to live life on their own terms — and we think that’s pretty great!
So today, we found a company that’s hiring people to work from home as customer service representatives in nine U.S. states.
(By the way, if you’re looking for a great work-from-home job but you don’t live in one of the states mentioned here, be sure to like our Jobs page on Facebook. We post awesome work-from-home job opportunities there whenever we find them!)
Customer Service Representative for ABC Financial
ABC Financial provides membership management software to health clubs and gyms.
The company is currently looking for customer service representatives to work from home in nine states: Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas or Virginia.
Pay: Competitive, with added monthly incentives
Schedule: Full time, with set work schedules and weekends off
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with payment delinquencies and disputes
- Helping fitness club members and staff with billing and payment issues and contract questions
- Reviewing accounts and answering customer questions
- Maintaining individual standards including an average talk time of 315 seconds or less on member calls
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Live in Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas or Virginia
- Have a stable work history
- Be willing and able to work an assigned schedule
- Have a minimum of one year of call center experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have experience with AS400 and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to stay confident and upbeat in stressful situations
- Be empathetic to customer needs
- A quiet, dedicated home office space
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection
- 100% paid training with bonus structure
- A 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- All required equipment provided
To apply to become a customer service representative, go here.
Grace Schweizer is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder.