Live in Florida, Georgia or Texas? Check Out These Work-From-Home Jobs
Working from home is the dream, right?
You never have to get out of your pajamas (especially important in these frigid winter months — or weeks, for those of us here in Florida), you never have to make a long and terrible commute and you never forget your lunch (unless you forget to go to the grocery store, but if that’s the case, I can’t help you).
All jokes aside, though, working from home can mean so much more than just pjs and all-day fridge runs.
Working from home can mean freedom and flexibility, additional financial empowerment or just the peace of mind of a steady stream of income for those who can’t be in a traditional work environment.
All of those things mean that people can free up some time and money to live life on their own terms — and we think that’s pretty great!
So today, we found a company that’s hiring people to work from home as customer service representatives in three U.S. states.
(By the way, if you’re looking for a great work-from-home job but you don’t live in one of the states mentioned here, be sure to like our Jobs page on Facebook. We post awesome work-from-home job opportunities there whenever we find them!)
Customer Service Representative for ABC Financial
ABC Financial provides membership management software to health clubs and gyms.
Pay: Competitive, with added monthly incentives
Schedule: Full time, with set work schedules and weekends off
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with payment delinquencies and disputes
- Helping fitness club members and staff with billing and payment issues and contract questions
- Reviewing accounts and answering customer questions
- Maintaining individual standards including an average talk time of 315 seconds or less on member calls
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Live in Florida, Georgia or Texas
- Have a stable work history
- Be willing and able to work an assigned schedule
- Have a minimum of one year of call center experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have experience with AS400 and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to stay confident and upbeat in stressful situations
- Be empathetic to customer needs
- A quiet, dedicated home office space
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection
- 100% paid training with bonus structure
- A 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- All required equipment provided
To apply to become a customer service representative in Florida, go here.
To apply to become a customer service representative in Georgia, go here.
To apply to become a customer service representative in Texas, go here.
Grace Schweizer is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder.