1 MIN READ
This Company is Hiring Work-From-Home Writers with Business Expertise
If you’ve got business skills and are looking to earn some extra cash, then we’ve got a job for you.
A Pass Educational Group, a developer of educational content such as curricula and lesson plans, is looking for remote assessment item writers for business courses.
The company needs work-from-home, contract writers with expertise in the following subject areas:
- Fundamental business law
- Management accounting
- Advanced audit and assurance
- Contemporary business issues
- Strategic management accounting
- Superannuations and retirement planning
- Investment strategies
- Personal risk management and financial plan construction
If you’re not interested in writing gigs or you skill set doesn’t quite fit this role, no worries. You can check out our Jobs page on Facebook, where we’re always posting new work-from-home opportunities.
Work-From-Home Course Writer at A Pass Educational Group
Pay: $25 to $30 an hour
- Writing business course assessment items
Applicants for this position must:
- Have educational course writing experience
- Have expertise in the chosen field
- Complete a writing sample that incorporates Bloom’s Taxonomy
Apply here for the remote course writer job at A Pass Educational Group.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.