Live in Ohio? Check Out This Remote Customer Service Job With eBay
Good buy, 9 to 5. Hello, work-from-home eBay gig.
The internet retail behemoth is searching for experienced people to fill remote customer service jobs. But there is a location restriction: The position is only available to those within 20 miles of Akron or Warren, Ohio.
The Customer Support Teammate is responsible for solving eBay customer issues, setting up their online accounts, troubleshooting payment issues and handling queries on the eBay platform.
Candidates should have two or more years of customer service or call center experience and the flexibility to work fluctuating hours (including some nights, weekends and holidays).
EBay has some pretty sweet benefits, too, that are hard to find anywhere else.
If you’re not in Akron or Warren, Ohio, peruse our Jobs page on Facebook. We post similar gigs there every day.
Work-From-Home Customer Experience Teammate at eBay
Pay: Not specified
- Answering customer-related queries on the eBay platform
- Supporting eBay customers on the phone or online with various issues (accounts, settings, payments, User ID/passwords)
- Guiding customers through the site: bidding, checkout, rewards programs and other site features
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two or more years of customer support or call-center experience
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet (10+ MBps download; 4+ MBps upload.)
- A dedicated landline not used for personal calls
- A quiet, distraction-free work environment
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Financial advice programs
- Employee stock purchase plans
Apply here for the Home Customer Experience Teammate gig at eBay.
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.