1 MIN READ
Elite Daily Wants a Travel Junkie to Fill This Work-From-Home Writing Gig
If you have wanderlust and are looking for travel writer jobs, we may have found the perfect opportunity.
The part-time, work-from-home position includes work during normal business hours, and three or four shifts per week. The women-focused digital news site is specifically looking for someone with a millennial’s point of view.
If this doesn’t sound like a fit for you, check out The Penny Hoarder Jobs page on Facebook for tons of other opportunities.
How to Become a Travel Writer for Elite Daily
- Writing three or four articles per day
- Pitching original angles and article ideas
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience writing for a travel website or personal blog
- Ability to cultivate a list of expert sources
- Search engine optimization experience
- Ability to remain flexible while hitting deadlines
- A deep understanding of traveling the world as a millennial
- Ability to discover trending travel topics and deliver clever, authentic angles
- Fluency with images, GIFs, video and other multimedia formats
Apply here for the travel writer job at Elite Daily.
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.