HubSpot Is Hiring Work-From-Home Customer Service Reps in the Western U.S.
Customer service experience? Check. An interest in technology? Got it. Currently live in a western state? You betcha’.
Sound like you? Then that’s not the wind in your ear — it’s these work-from-home, customer service jobs at HubSpot calling your name.
The business software company is currently hiring remote customer support specialists. Candidates must live in one of the following metro areas: Denver, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle or San Francisco.
As a customer support specialist, you will be responsible for tackling technical issues and providing software solutions. You’ll need to meet goals independently, so previous remote work experience is a big plus.
The hours and pay aren’t specified in the job listing. But according to Glassdoor salaries, this role has an average annual salary of $35,000.
If customer service gigs aren’t really your thing or HubSpot isn’t hiring in your area, it’s all good. Go check out our Jobs page on Facebook; we’re always posting new work-from-home job opportunities there.
Remote Customer Support Specialist at HubSpot
Pay: Not specified
- Helping HubSpot customers via phone, email and chat
- Implementing successful inbound marketing and sales
- Working with other team members to drive effective software solutions for customers
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem-resolution steps to benefit the rest of the team
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience — remote experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An affinity for problem solving
- Ability to deliver results and meet goals independently and collaborate with a team
- An interest in technology, marketing, sales and business growth
Apply here for the remote Customer Support Specialist job at HubSpot.
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.