Colorado Residents: Make $12/Hour as a Customer Care Agent for Ibotta
Attention Colorado jobs seekers: Here’s your chance to work for one of America’s most popular shopping apps.
Ibotta, a smartphone app through which users purchase select items and receive a rebate after snapping a picture of their receipt, is hiring a work-from-home customer care agent. The part-time gig is only available to people living in Colorado.
Care agents are tasked with responding to user questions via email, analyzing fraud reports and discovering any issues or pain points people have when using the app. This job requires you to work seven-hour shifts up to four days a week, including one weekend shift a week.
Training is conducted remotely, but applicants need to be available to attend occasional training sessions and meetings in Denver.
If you don’t live in Colorado but are still interested in work-from-home jobs, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Part-Time Care Agent at Ibotta
Pay: $12 per hour
- Reporting and responding to any user questions via email
- Analyzing fraud reports, examining receipts submitted by users and reviewing customer emails to discover if there any pain points or issues with the app
- Reviewing the Ibotta systems and customer accounts to solve any problems
- Assist in special marketing, sales and technology projects for the senior management team
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in Colorado and be able to attend remote training
- Be able to attend other occasional training sessions and meetings in Denver
- Be able to work up to four shifts of seven hours a week (morning shift, afternoon shift and night shift)
- Be available to work one weekend shift per week (required)
- Be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred)
- Have a four-year college degree (a plus)
- Have previous work-from-home experience (a plus)
- Have experience with Apple and Android products; ownership of an Apple/Android phone or tablet is a plus
Apply here for the part-time care agent position at Ibotta.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He currently has $149.10 in his Ibotta account.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.
This article contains general information and explains options you may have, but it is not intended to be investment advice or a personal recommendation. We can't personalize articles for our readers, so your situation may vary from the one discussed here. Please seek a licensed professional for tax advice, legal advice, financial planning advice or investment advice.