2 MIN READ
This Company Needs Tech Support Reps to Work From Home (Pays Up to $17/Hr)
Here’s your oxymoron for the day: You can get a full-time job for a temp service.
KellyConnect is a national temp agency looking for technical support advisers for their virtual call center, and they’ll pay to train you.
The application process is broken down by time zones, and although no set hours are listed, the job does require the ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
I reached out to KellyConnect to get more details about pay, hours and benefits. I’ll make sure to update this post once I hear back.
Geeking out not your thing? No worries, we’ve found plenty of other gigs — check them out on our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Technical Support Representative at KellyConnect
Pay: $12 to $14/hour during training; maximum of $15 to $17/hour
Note: If you’re hired, you’ll be eligible for a potential one-time $500 tenure bonus and $250 performance bonus after 90 days on the job.
- Interacting with customers who have questions about KellyConnect products and services
- Resolving customers’ connectivity, email and software issues using various resources
- Participating in training for system and company updates and attend one-on-one video coaching sessions
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years old
- A minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
- Your own phone and internet services, as well as a quiet work space
- Good customer service on the phone and via chat, including using positive, clear dialogue and proper grammar
- The ability to multitask under pressure
- Experience with mobile devices like tablets, smartphones and MP3 players
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- The ability to stay up to date on changing technology, processes and company structure
Apply here for the Technical Support Representative at KellyConnect. Instead of selecting a category, simply click the Search for Jobs button, then choose the Technical Support Representative listing based on your time zone.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Got a great job opportunity you’d like to share? Email her at [email protected].