2 MIN READ
Put Your Tastebuds to the Test: Help Noosa Yoghurt Create a New Flavor
Attention foodies: You’re needed in the dairy aisle.
If you’re one of those people who enjoys creating your own yogurt flavor combinations, it’s time to put your imagination and taste buds to the test.
No, this is not a full-time gig, but you’ll get compensated financially and earn bragging rights knowing you put your own spin on this active culture. Those chosen to be the company’s official Flavor Finders will get an all-expenses-paid trip to visit the Noosa farm in Bellvue, Colorado, to see how the yogurt is made and will receive a $2,000 stipend to fund your flavor-finding mission.
How to Apply
To apply for this gig, post one photo on Instagram or Twitter that includes:
- Food that inspires your unique Noosa flavor
- A tub of Noosa (optional)
- A caption describing your dream Noosa flavor. You must include @noosayoghurt and #flavorfindercontest.
Only one entry per person will be counted during the contest.
Pro Tip: Make sure to use the hashtag to check out your fellow foodie competitors’ submissions and get the scoop on the Noosa flavors already available. You might be surprised by some of the exotic combinations — I’m talkin’ to you, raspberry habanero.
Qualifications for Selection
To be successful as a Flavor Finder, you should:
- Have the photography skills to take irresistible foodie pics
- Be willing to try new foods and flavor combinations
- Not be afraid of the unknown in the quest to create tasty yogurt
Your Duties as a Flavor Finder
Here’s what will be required of you if you are selected as a flavor finder:
- Travel as far — or near — as you want to find the most interesting and delectable combinations to help influence future Noosa flavors
- Share your tasting adventures via social media
Your role will begin May 7 and conclude September 1. The deadline to submit your foodie photos is April 20, so don’t delay! Click here to check out the official rules.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.