Nordstrom is Hiring Seasonal Work-From-Home Reps in These 2 States
Editor’s Note: This job is no longer available in Florida.
If you live in Florida or North Carolina, here’s a lead on a work-from-home job at Nordstrom you might want to check out.
The fashion retailer is hiring Seasonal Customer Care Specialists in both states. The job pays $14.65 per hour and comes with some pretty sweet incentives.
Nordstrom’s Customer Care team staffs its customer-service channels 24/7, including social media, phones, email and chat lines.
If you land a job as a Customer Care Specialist, you must be willing to work a flexible schedule that will change according to business needs and may include overtime.
Remember, this job is seasonal and designed to bring in extra workers during Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale that runs from July to August this year.
I Want This Work-From-Home Job — Am I Qualified?
You’ll need to pass an assessment test and also bring a few skills to the table, including:
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Successfully complete an online three-week training class
- Availability to work a set schedule and mandatory overtime
- Schedule flexibility as business needs arise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of computer systems and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Six months retail experience preferred but not required
Does This Job Have Benefits?
Nordstrom Customer Care Specialists get medical, dental and vision coverage and access to an employer-matched 401(k) plan.
There’s even a merchandise discount — just don’t spend all your paycheck at one time!
I’m In! Now Tell Me About Those Incentives
There are a couple of ways agents can earn extra money after getting hired.
- If you stick with the job for the entire season, you’ll score a $250 completion bonus
- You may also be eligible for an additional incentive if you’ve worked for Nordstrom Customer Care within the last 12 months.
How Do I Apply?
For even more job leads and information, check out our jobs page on Facebook.
Your turn: What would you buy with your employee discount?
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s always looking for work-from-home job leads to share with readers. Look her up on Twitter @lisah if you’ve got a hot tip.