2 MIN READ
Got an Eye for Fashion? This Company Is Filling a Remote Men’s Stylist Gig
Do you think wearing cargo shorts and a team T-shirt outside of the ballpark is a fashion crime? Do you see clothing as a way to express yourself, look good and feel good at the same time?
If so, Bombfell, an online personal styling service for men, has an opportunity for you to put your eye for men’s fashion to good use. The company is filling a part-time, work-from-home stylist position.
As a stylist, you will consult with clients on their needs and then send them personalized clothing selections in the mail every month. The clients keep what they want to buy and mail back the rest.
Applicants must live in New York or New Jersey and be able to attend occasional mandatory training sessions at Bombfell’s New York City headquarters. As a stylist, you will work between 15 and 25 hours each week and will have a flexible schedule; however, you must sign-in daily to answer client emails for at least an hour.
If you don’t live in New York or New Jersey or are not interested in working in fashion, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Online Men’s Stylist at Bombfell
Pay: Not Specified
- Styling clients using Bombfell’s online styling program
- Responding to feedback left by clients on orders within an appropriate time frame
- Reviewing client’s past shipment history, styling preferences and social media accounts to select the appropriate items from Bombfell’s inventory
- Writing notes to clients that are genuine and professional
- Working with the customer service team to help resolve customer issues
- Responding to emails in a timely fashion
- Providing feedback about the online styling platform, company software, inventory and common client requests to the management team
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in New York or New Jersey
- Be able to attend mandatory training sessions at the New York City headquarters
- Have a four-year degree
- Have at least one to two years experience working in fashion retail, preferably in a stylist role
- Be able to work 15 to 25 hours each week
- Have your own laptop and reliable internet connection
- Have strong computer skills and be comfortable with online platforms
- Have strong writing skills for emails and notes to clients
- Have social media skills
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- 30% employee discount
Apply here for the online men’s stylist position at Bombfell.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.