1 MIN READ
Get Paid $12.50/Hr With This Remote Pier 1 Customer Service Gig in Texas
Listen up, Texans: Here’s your chance to work for Pier 1 Imports without ever leaving the comfort of your chaise.
The home decor retailer is hiring work-from-home customer relations associates who know their papasans from their swingasans to assure call-in customers they’re in good hands.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
The caveat is location. The gig requires that applicants reside in Tarrant, Parker, Wise, Ellis, Denton, Johnson, Hood or Dallas counties for the occasional work day at the Pier 1 HQ in Fort Worth. The first 90 days of work will also be on site at either HQ or the call center.
Mandatory training will be held from August 6 through 24. It will take place Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If the home furnishings industry isn’t for you, we’re always decorating our Jobs page on Facebook with new opportunities.
Work-From-Home Customer Relations Associate at Pier 1 Imports
- Handling customers’ needs with high-quality service over the phone
- Savvy upselling and cross-selling when appropriate
- Staying on top of the latest Pier 1 product, website and delivery trends to ensure the best customer experience
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience with word processing programs and PCs
- Flexible availability with the ability to work nights and weekends as needed (schedules may change week to week)
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (company will provide computer equipment and headset)
- Distraction-free work space
- Ability to work at the Fort Worth corporate office HQ occasionally
Apply here to be a Work-from-Home Customer Relations Associate at Pier 1 Imports.
Adam Hardy is an Editorial Assistant at The Penny Hoarder