Your Cute Dog Could Earn You $10K as This Company’s Chief Barketing Officer
Do you think your dog has what it takes to be a C-suite professional for a major pet health medicine company? And earn a salary of $10,000?
We’re not barking up the wrong tree, here. This is no joke.
PetMeds – an online veterinary pharmaceutical company – wants to hire one lovable pooch to become the company’s Chief Barketing Officer.
Fido doesn’t need to have an MBA to apply. All your lovable pup needs is a cute face and an appetite for treats.
So what will be the CBO’s role in PetMeds? The successful candidate will conduct “quality control” by sniffing, chewing and tasting the fun and delicious toys and treats sent to them every month by PetMeds.
Yes, dogs can work remote too.
But that’s not all. In addition to the title of Chief Barketing Officer for 2023 and $10,000, your doggie executive (and you) will also receive:
- All-expenses-paid trip to Delray Beach, Florida, to visit the PetMeds headquarters for a video/photoshoot.
- One-year supply of popular PetMeds products.
- One-year access to telehealth appointments with PetMeds-affiliated veterinarians.
So how does Leon the Lab apply for this incredible opportunity? He’ll need your help:
- Post a 30-second Instagram Reel of your dog in your main feed with the hashtag #petmedsCBO2023. Reels without the hashtag will not be considered.
- Use the caption to say why your dog is the best candidate for Chief Barketing Officer.
You’ll need to apply by May 21, 2023, and make sure your Instagram account is set to public so PetMeds can see your post.
The company will contact you via Instagram direct message and email if your pup is the lucky winner.
Visit Ped Meds to find out more about this career-changing Chief Barketing Officer position.
Robert Bruce is a senior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder covering earning, saving and managing money. He has written about personal finance for more than a decade.