1 MIN READ
Book This Remote Sales Job as a Group Sales Manager With Four Seasons
Hey, sales managers, you need to check out this gig with Four Seasons.
As a remote group sales manager, you’ll be tasked with finding and attracting large groups and organizations in your designated geographic region. The goal is get these groups to host functions and make reservations at a 200-room hotel in Palo Alto, California.
If a sales job doesn’t look like a gig for you, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Remote Group Sales Manager at the Four Seasons Silicon Valley
Pay: Not specified
- Generating hotel and resort awareness through phone calls, sales calls, trade show participation and networking groups
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing team to meet sales goals.
- Soliciting group travel
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a minimum of two years of sales management experience
- Be proficient in English
- Have good personal and professional references
- Have experience using computer programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Delphi and Opera
- Training and development opportunities
- Complimentary rooms at other Four Seasons hotels
- Complimentary employee meals
- 401(k) retirement plans
Apply here for the remote group sales manager position at the Four Seasons Silicon Valley.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.