2 MIN READ
This Remote Gig Offers Good Benefits, Including Discounts on Top Brands
It’s not often you find a work-from-home gig that comes with sweet benefits, but I’m here to tell you that I’ve found that job.
Sitel, a provider of outsourced customer service to global companies, is hiring customer service representatives in 25 states.
So what are these sweet benefits, you ask?
Paid training? Check. Medical and dental? You betcha. A 401(k) plan? Yes again!
On top of that, Sitel employees also get discounts from the company’s partners. Some of the big brand names include L’Oreal, Under Armour, Lexus and General Mills. Score!
The positions are available in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Don’t see your state? Here’s why companies sometimes restrict the location for work-from-home jobs.
As a remote customer service rep for Sitel, you’ll work 31-40 hours per week (pay is not specified), with opportunities to earn incentive-based bonuses.
If customer service jobs aren’t your thing — or you really don’t want discounts on Cheerios — no worries. You can check out our jobs page on Facebook. We’re always posting new, work-from-home opportunities.
Remote Customer Service Representative at Sitel
Pay: Not specified
- Providing stellar customer service to Sitel’s partners
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- A distraction-free home office space
- Ability to work remotely, with good time-management skills
Technical requirements include:
- Desktop or laptop — Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are not compatible
- A separate 19” Monitor with 1280×1024 minimum resolution
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Wired keyboard, mouse and USB headset — wireless not allowed
- Wired DSL or broadband high-speed internet — WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are not allowed
- Paid training
- Medical and dental for full-time employees
- 401(k) retirement match
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Incentive opportunities
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s partners
Apply here for the customer service representative job at Sitel. Make sure to choose your home state when applying.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.