1 MIN READ
Got Great Phone Skills? This Company Needs a Customer Service Advocate
Searching for a remote part-time gig that allows you to work anywhere in the United States?
Smart Apartment Data, a web software company targeted at apartment industry professionals, is filling a customer service advocate position. This gig has a maximum work schedule of 25 hours per week.
Your duties as a customer service advocate will include evaluating the quality of customer service phone conversations and identifying ways to improve satisfaction scores and overall call statistics.
Applicants must have two years of recent phone service experience and be available to work during regular business hours.
If this job doesn’t interest you, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Customer Service Advocate at Smart Apartment Data
Pay: Not specified
- Evaluating the quality of customer service phone calls
- Recognizing areas for improvement in phone interactions
- Developing ways to improve overall call stats and customer satisfaction scores with the quality control manager
Applicants for this position must:
- Have two years of recent customer service experience using a phone
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. (Texas resident a plus)
- Be available to work during regular business hours
- Be available to work a max of 25 hour a week (part time only)
Apply here for the customer service advocate at Smart Apartment Data.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.