1 MIN READ
Vail Resorts Is Hiring Seasonal Work-From-Home Travel Agents in Colorado
There’s snow place like home. Especially for Coloradans with some sales experience.
Vail Resorts, the international mountain resort company, needs enthusiastic folks to work from home near its headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado.
The position is local because of four weeks of on-site training, including a stay of up to four nights at a resort.
As a travel sales agent, you will handle inbound calls to book custom vacation experiences at Vail Resorts. So no cold calling is necessary.
In addition to traditional benefits, Vail Resorts gives employees ski passes, usable at all company-owned resorts.
While the job listing doesn’t include an hourly pay rate, Glassdoor offers some insight into what to expect. Jobs with similar titles at Vail Resorts pay between $12 and $14 an hour.
The gig is seasonal (between six to eight months), with start dates in August and September. That means you get summers off. So get to planning that dream vacay.
We know this gig is pretty sweet, but hey, not everyone can live in Colorado. Peep our Jobs page on Facebook for other opportunities.
Seasonal Travel Agent at Vail Resorts
Pay: Not specified
- Assisting inbound callers with vacation-related inquiries
- Booking complete vacation packages for Vail Resorts’ clients
- Using phone and online chat services to assist customers
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- One year of sales experience
- A landline phone service
- High-speed, hard-wired internet connection
- A dedicated, quiet work space
- A residence in the Boulder, Broomfield, Colorado Springs or Denver areas
- Health insurance
- Seasonal schedule (summers off)
- Complimentary ski passes
Apply here for the Seasonal Travel Agent job at Vail Resorts.
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives on a diet of stale puns and iced coffee.