2 MIN READ
Wanna Make $15-18/Hour Writing & Editing Copy From Home? Dig this Gig
Are you in the market for a full-time job, but thinking you would rather avoid the daily commute and cubicle life?
This is a work-from-home, independent contractor position that requires a 40-hour work week, but you can do it from wherever you like, as long as you’ve got a good internet connection.
You might be a total homebody with a deep connection to your couch, or maybe you’d rather spend your days working from your favorite local coffee shop. Whatever the case, this job gives you the freedom to choose.
Oh, and did we mention it pays up to $18 an hour?
On top of the hourly pay, contractors are also eligible to earn performance-based bonuses of up to $1,000 per year.
And if that’s not enough to snag your interest, the company also doles out monthly stipends that the contractors can use as they see fit to better improve work-from-home life. Some examples are personal healthcare, internet costs and home office equipment.
WebPageFX encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply, as long as you’ve got some relatable experience, stellar communication skills and the ability to get your work done independently.
If copywriting isn’t your thing or you’re not interested in a full-time gig, no worries. You can find more work-from-home opportunities on our Jobs page on Facebook.
Remote Copywriter/Editor at WebPageFX
Pay: $15-$18 per hour
- Writing and editing multiple types of content, from blog posts to sales copy
- Working with a variety of publishers on the web and in the media, ranging from entertainment and lifestyle to industry-specific assignments
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work 40 hours per week
- A reliable laptop with high-speed internet access
- Paid holidays
- A monthly stipend that can be put towards remote work expenses
- Opportunity for performance-based bonuses
Apply here for the remote copywriter/ editor job at WebPageFX.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.